This is Day 29 of my 31 Days of Writing Challenge called “Dare to Pray.” I started four days late on this challenge and by the grace of God, I caught up. Now we are in for the home stretch, and I have Days 30 and 31 planned. Tonight, I didn’t know where to go. I wanted something light and airy after last night’s “Where is God?” So here it is:
Let’s be friends!
My birthday is coming up on Friday, October 31. I am bountifully blessed with the love and attention of my family during the month of October, but I am a firm believer that a person can’t have too many friends. That’s what I would like for my birthday this year: more friends. I am inviting you to be one!
The benefits to you are as follows:
- I will think of you often and pray for you.
- I will write this blog with you in mind and with the the idea of offering you encouragement and something of value to brighten your day.
- I will come and visit you at your blog, if you have one, as often as I can.
- I will offer you encouragement there on the things that matter to you.
- I will receive constructive criticism and will treasure your encouragement as well.
Isn’t that what friends do?
So we can keep in touch, would you do me a favor, and follow me by putting your email address in the space provided at the top right corner of this page. When I get the notification with your website, I can hop right over there and visit and follow you, as well. This is going to be great! And to be sure, I will not be writing every day for quite some time, maybe twice a week at best. How about you?
Now let’s get to know each other: Idea from Bree West at bree-west.com Have fun answering some or all of these 5 questions. You will find a short version you can cut and paste into the comments. I can’t wait to find out a little about you. By the way, my dear friends, who have been around awhile, tell me what I don’t know about you! Have fun. You are valuable!
- How many people are in your family and ages of children and type and name of pets?
- What is your current occupation and your dream occupation? (I know for many of you, it is being a writer, but how about a second occupation that sounds fun, not necessarily feasible.)
- What is your favorite leisure activity?
- What could I pray about for you? (If you knew He would answer one prayer prayed today for you, what would it be? It doesn’t have to be world peace, you get another chance tomorrow if you want it.)
- If you could pray one prayer that God would answer for your country, what would it be right now?
Here are my answers:
Current occupation: Marketing Representative
Dream Occupation just for fun: Cruise director
Leisure Activity:blogging, reading, being on the beach, playing games with family
What could you pray about? That I would continue to be more successful playing the Game With Minutes, and blessings for my family. Oh and I want to write and publish a book.
Your Prayer for our country I pray for safety and protection for our country and wisdom for our leaders and that every heart would be turned to Jesus; that every Christian would demonstrate the love and life of Jesus every day.
Now It’s Your Turn
What could Sharon pray about for you?
Your Prayer for your country:
Closing out Day 29 offering a big hug to all readers.
Dare to Pray for safety and protection for our country and wisdom for our leaders. That every heart would be turned to Jesus, and that every Christian would demonstrate the love and life of Jesus every day.