What do you want today? Joy, peace, Presence of God, wisdom, financial blessing, positive interactions, God encounters?
This is the second in a series called, “Words from Mom.” What I am about to share with you is one of the most important lessons I have ever learned. My prayer is that my children will embrace it and activate it in their lives in their favor on a daily basis. It is certain that this Law is operating in each of our lives today. We are getting more of what we think about. Sometimes this is subconscious, and other times it is conscious. We can only control in this moment what we are consciously focusing on, but this will affect what our subconscious is believing in the future. This truth can change our lives for the better this very moment.
You attract more of what you think about.
You get more of what you focus on.
Because this law is as powerful as the law of gravity, and just as surely created by God from the beginning of time, here are
Eight Effective Ways to Activate the Law of Focus in your Favor:
- Define what you want. What do you want right this very hour or day? And what do you want big to happen in your life?
- Talk to God often about what you want.
- Think about what you want.
- Imagine what it looks like.
- Be at peace about what you want.
- Consider that what you want is what God wants for you. If there is any doubt about this, talk to Him about your desires and line them up with His will.
- Instead of “waiting on God,” to tap you on the shoulder and say, “Here it is. Here is what you want,” try walking with God toward what you want. He will guide you as you go.
- Ask yourself and God, “What can I do right now to bring what I want into my life?”
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:23,24