I believe God wants you to prosper. Here’s a dozen reasons I believe this:
10. 3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
11. Deuteronomy 28
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
12. John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
How can you believe when you don’t?
Change your thinking. Renew your mind. Romans 12: 1-2
How do I do that?
Accept these thoughts as true:
- God is blessing me in everything I do.
- God is showing me how to prosper financially.
- God is showing me how to manage my money.
- God is showing me how to prosper in everything I put my hand to.
- Money is flowing to me from expected and unexpected sources.
- All my bills are paid on time and I have plenty for everything I need.
- I am blessed coming in and going out.
- Thank you God for: Provision Increase Abundance (Repeat these three words until you can see yourself progressing from God’s provision in your life, to His Increase and then to His abundance flowing to you and through you.)
Why wouldn’t God want you to prosper?
9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Rest assured, God wants you to prosper. It is the enemy of your soul who does not want you to prosper. Agree with God’s Word and allow Him to bless you the way He wants to. You will then, in turn, be a blessing to others, bringing many into the Kingdom of God!