This is Day 22 of the Write 31 Days Challenge. To get caught up from Day 1, click here.
A dream is a goal just big enough to need God’s help in fulfilling it. The thrill of life is partnering with God, allowing Him to supercharge you to accomplish the dreams He gives you.
1. Define your dream. What’s in your heart? What do you want to do or be?
2. Pray ten minutes a day for your dream. Does it line up with God’s peace and plan for you? If it doesn’t, go back to step 1.
3. Activate the dream through picturing the end result. This gives life to it.
4. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you the first step. What can you do right now to move toward your dream?
5. Take that step, and the next, and the next.
Excerpt from “Your Dream is Within Reach,” by Sharon published October 16, 2015.
This is Day 21 of the Write 31 Days Challenge. To get caught up from Day 1, click here.
Negative thoughts will come to you. Continuing to think these negative thoughts stirs up negative emotions that attract more negative thoughts.
This creates a huge negative snowball that may seem very real and true to you.
If you accept these thoughts as true, you subconsciously behave under the assumption that they are true. Your actions bring responses from others that complete the cycle by appearing to provide evidence that they are indeed true. This has been called a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Break the cycle. Stop negative thoughts.
Ask God for help.
Ask Him to reveal lies.
Ask Him to reveal truth.
Declare the truth.
He created you! You are unique. He has a plan! No one else can fulfill it but you. You alone fill your shoes. Walk out your destiny.